GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE ACCESS AND USE
The use of this website http://www.obesity.es/, property of Clices cce S.L., with Tax Identification Code and VAT number no. B85253656 and with registered office at Calle Paseo de la Habana 63, Madrid (28036), is completely voluntary and implies the User’s full acceptance of all the General Terms and Conditions of Use in force at any time the User visits this website. As a consequence, the User shall read and accept without any reservations the present LEGAL NOTICE before performing any type of operation, viewing or use, etc. on this website.
The User agrees not to use the website or its contents and services in a manner contrary to the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Clices cce. SL reserves the right to deny access to this website, without any previous notice, to any User not complying with the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
Clices cce. SL reserves the right to modify at any time these General Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as other applicable general and specific terms and conditions or notices. Furthermore, it reserves the right to modify at any time the layout, setting and localisation of this website, as well as its contents and conditions of use.
2. SUBJECT MATTER Clices cce. SL provides Users with clear and free information about the products and services offered to its clients, their characteristics and information about the company.
In compliance with Spanish Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, Clies cce informs you that any data you supplied or that are generated during the provided healthcare service will be inserted in this company’s medical record of patients. The purpose of this processing is to manage data related to patients, their medical history, as well as the medical and administrative tasks resulting from the healthcare service provided. Their rights of access, rectification, erasure or objection may be exercised before the party responsible for such records, Clices cce S.L., with Tax Identification Code and VAT number no. B85253656 and with registered office at Calle Paseo de la Habana 63, Madrid (28036).
What are Cookies?
Cookies’ initial purpose is to provide users with a quicker access to the chosen services. Moreover, cookies personalise the services offered on the websites, offering and providing users with information of their interest (or that may be of their interest), based on their use of the services. Cookies are any kind of files or devices that are downloaded in the User’s final equipment in order to store data that may be updated or retrieved by the entity responsible for their installation.
Types of Cookies
According to the entity that manages them:
• Own cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a device or domain, which is managed by the editor himself and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a device or domain, which is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that manages the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain enabled:
• Session cookies: This type of cookies is designed to obtain and store data while the User enters a website. These cookies are used to store only the information that is relevant for the service requested by the User in only one occasion (e.g. a list of purchased products).
• Persistent cookies: With this type of cookies, data are still stored in terminal equipment and can be accessed and processed by the person responsible for such cookies during a definite period of time, which may vary from a couple of minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
• Technical cookies: These cookies allow the User to surf on a website, app or platform and to use different options or services that are available there, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying a session, entering restricted-access areas, remembering an order’s elements, carrying out the checkout process of an order, submitting the registration request for an event, using security elements while surfing, storing contents to share videos or sound clips or sharing contents through social networks.
• Personalised cookies: These cookies allow the User to enter the service with some general characteristics that have been predefined according to a series of criteria in the User’s terminal equiment, such as language, type of browser and regional settings used to access the service, etc.
• Analytic cookies: These cookies allow the person responsible for them to carry out a follow-up and an analysis of the Users’ behaviour on the websites they are related to. The information collected through this kind of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, app or platform and to create their Users’ surfing profiles in order to improve them according to the data analysis of the Users’ usage of the service.
• Advertising cookies: These cookies enable managing, in the most efficient way, advertising spaces, which the editor may have included on the website, app or platform, from which the requested service is provided according to criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which advertisements are shown.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable managing, in the most efficient way, advertising spaces, which the editor may have included on the website, app or platform, from which the requested service is provided. Such cookies store information regarding users’ behaviour and obtain these data from the constant observation of their surfing habits. This allows to develop a specific profile based on which certain advertising material can be shown.
The User can choose at any time which cookies are to be enabled on this website through:
• The browser configuration, for example:
Analisys. Website traffic report
In order to disable o delete Cookies
As many other services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to carry out a follow-up on Users’ interactions on the website. Google clearly explains the purpose of its analytical cookies’ data here and how to disable them by installing an add-on for the most common browsers here
Google Analytics. Google (Google Analytics)
In order to disable o delete Cookies
• Chrome, from here.
• Explorer, from here.
• Firefox, from here.
• Safari, from here.
• Specific opt-out systems are shown in the above table according to the cookies in question (these systems may imply that opt-out cookies need to be installed in your computer in order for your disabling choice to work).